Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

February 19, 2024 - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

We did a little shopping this morning to restock breakfast supplies then I booked a massage. I got my full 90 minutes and she did a pretty good job. Tobey took the groceries and met me back at our apartment. We spent some time by the pool this afternoon and reading.

We headed out for dinner and passed this policeman in front of one of the preschools on our way to Gaucho Charro, an Argentinian restaurant. I would behave if I were you!

Dinner was great! We shared the ribeye - over one pound - and still had some to take home for lunch tomorrow! It came with salad, bread, and after dinner tea or coffee. We also ordered empenadas that were delicious. We had woofed them down before I remembered to take a picture.
Tobey likes his steak more rare than me, and the owner - the woman below - came over to see how things were. She had me cut off part of it and took it back over to the grill and cooked mine a little longer. They were so amazing. The waiter, Gelvy (on the left) asked our names when we came in and they called us by name every time they stopped at our table. We had so much fun visiting with the owner it reminded us of when we were in Argentina last year. They treat you like you are family! The only bad part was I was too full for dessert. We may have to stop there for dessert only before we leave.

No comments: