Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Friday, March 16, 2018

March 16, 2018 - Punta Perula, Mexico

Tobey and I both had rough nights last night – I was sneezing and coughing, he had an upset stomach. Since neither of us felt great, we decided to stay put one more day.

We watched the catamaran take off today with about 10 tourists onboard. They were gone from about 11 am until 7 pm. They were still laughing when they got back, so it must have been a good day. I walked to the pharmacy to get some meds for Tobey and we think they are working – he is starting to feel better. I’m still sneezing, but that’s what happens with a cold.

We spent most of the day resting, reading, and playing cards. I had a short walk on the beach and had fun watching a yellow lab playing in the surf. There were no other people around, but he was bouncing in the waves. Every once in a while he looked like he saw a fish or something and would take off running then pounce. He never caught anything, but was sure having fun!

I went to a different restaurant and brought back almond shrimp for dinner. It was a disappointment. Tobey said it was the “Eggs Benedict” theory – never as good as the first time you try it. I will reserve judgement until I can find a recipe and try it at home.

Tomorrow we will head into Puerto Vallarta and spend a couple days there. Buenos noches!

No comments: