Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Sunday, April 14, 2019

March 31, 2019 - NCL Bliss–at sea

Cruise – Day 2 Panama Canal Cruise

We caught a glimpse of a Carnival Cruise Line ship following us this morning from our balcony. Try as he might, he never did catch us!
We met Phil and Marcia for breakfast around 9 then Marcia, Tobey, and I went to one of the hot tubs. We passed around Cuba for a good share of the day. It may be the closest I will ever get!
A friend told me we needed to try a chocolate martini, so this afternoon Tobey and I found a martini bar. Our bartender, Allen, said to only come back to him for them!
Pretty, and woohoo – pretty tasty! I have to admit, it is the first martini I have ever had. I am sure it is nothing like a non-fufu martini, but I would have it again!
After dinner we went to one of the comedy shows and then listened to some good rock music by the band, Siglo. We even took a walk up on the pool deck - pretty quiet at night!
 So far, we are doing a good job of unwinding and enjoying this cruise!

No comments: