Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

August 4, 2021 - New Blog Delivery Service

Hello Blog Followers!

We wanted to let you know that we have a new blog delivery service since ours is going out of business. SO … it may look different when you get your email notification of
our posts.

We are testing this to make sure this is how it REALLY works! You will have a link that you need to click on in order to read the blog. The actual post may no longer show up in the email message.

We look forward to you having travel with us!
Tobey and Sue

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Thanks for the update. So many services are going out these days.

Unknown said...

I like this it seems to work nicely it opened up easily and the pictures showed up. On your old service sometimes I would have to go to my computer because I couldn't see them on my phone or tablet. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm (SharonG/FL) here, too.....no problem getting here.....but didn't have a problem with the other one either. :-)