Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Friday, October 5, 2018

October 5, 2018 - San Jose del Cabo, Mexico

Another day in Mexico!

We had some pool time and lunch at our condo before taking the bus into Cabo San Lucas. We spent some time walking around the marina before dinner. I am always (or easily!) entertained by the signs we see during our travels. I found this one funny!We had dinner at Barracuda’s. Tobey had the shrimp ceviche and I had garlic shrimp. They served a delicious mango salsa with my shrimp that we both liked! We certainly enjoy the seafood here!We took the bus back to our condo and watched a couple people singing karaoke at the Mama Mia Restaurant. One was a young boy – maybe 10 years old. He did a great job! You won’t find either of us singing, but we had fun listening. I managed to beat Tobey at a game of gin – always a bonus for me!

We also spent over an hour with our mobile phone carrier trying to straighten out why my phone is not connecting with our data. URGH. When they FINALLY connected us to a tech person, it only took about 5 minutes to fix. Now we know and the vacation resumes.

No comments: