Travel with Tobey and Sue

Travel with Tobey and Sue
Tobey and Sue in Africa

Saturday, October 14, 2017

October 11–14, 2017 - Banner Elk, NC

After 12+ hours of sleep on Wednesday night, I was ready to face the day on Thursday and quilt, quilt, quilt!

There are six people from my online quilting group at our retreat this year and we were all busy with projects we brought along. Flying in limits my choices and I am lucky to have one of my friends bring a spare sewing machine so I don’t have to tote mine along on the plane.

My days usually started around 9 am – sewing, designing, getting suggestions,  playing some quilting games, snacks, and repeat!

I managed to complete a row quilt that I have been working on (except the borders). YEAH! I also got most of a baby quilt finished I am making for a friend before starting on my third project. Unfortunately, our time is coming to an end and it is time to pack up and get ready to head back to Colorado.Tomorrow morning I will finish packing my bag and head back to Charlotte for my flight back to Colorado. Looking forward to another retreat next year!


No comments: